Ashokkumar L. Jain
Expert in occupational, industrial and environmental toxins and poisons
Associate Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine, Keck School of
Director, USC Occupational Health Consultants
- occupational toxicology
- occupational diseases
- industrial toxicology and general
- industrial chemical exposures
- chronic poisoning with heavy metals,
lead, solvents, pesticides, etc.
- acute chemical disaster management,
including chemical spills, fires,
explosions, leaking tanks, etc.
- unknown chemical exposures
- drug testing in the workplace
- industrial hygiene
- environmental toxicology, including sick
building syndrome, multiple chemical
sensitivity, air pollution, water
pollution, food contamination with
chemicals and pesticides, well water
contamination, effects of acid rain, etc.