Expert in communication, advertising and consumer decision-making
Clinical Assistant Professor, USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- advertising and marketing
- interpersonal communication
- consumer decision-making processes
- emotion and the role of comparison
- health communication
- research methods
- Examined effects of language contained in jury instructions on the jury’s deliberation and outcomes.
- Served as statistical consultant for researchers and business entrepreneurs.