Media availability: LIVE State of the Union viewing event at USC with students, expert panel
January 28, 2014
WHAT: Live viewing party tonight at USC for President Barack Obama’s 2014 State of the Union address, followed by a panel discussion with experts. Media availability will include USC students, including members of student political groups.
WHERE: USC Annenberg East Lobby
For a map of campus, click here.
WHEN: Tuesday, January 28, 6-8 p.m.
Live viewing begins at 6 p.m.
Panel discussion begins at 7 p.m.
• Dan Schnur, Director (On Leave), USC Unruh Institute of Politics
• Bill Simon, Co-Founder and Co-Chairman, William E. Simon & Sons, LLC
• Sarah Herald, President, USC College Democrats
• Jack Merritt, Speakers’ Director, USC College Republicans
• Kerstyn Olson, Interim Director, USC Unruh Institute of Politics
• Teddy Davis, Former Director of Strategic Communications for Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley
FOR MEDIA: For media parking or to RSVP before the event, contact Suzanne Wu at email@example.com. For on-site assistance during the event, contact Jodi Epstein at (914) 462-8707 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE: The live viewing event is co-hosted by the USC Unruh Institute of Politics and the USC Annenberg Center on Communication Leadership and Policy.