Expert in training a generation of change makers; storyteller; anti-trafficking warrior; defender of women and girls.
Social Change and Innovation
USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work
- Human Trafficking (both sex trafficking and labor trafficking)
- Human Rights
- Global Violence Against Women
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Community Organizing / Social Justice Movements
- Girls’ Empowerment
- Girls of color and Suicide
- Pilipino American Experience (and History)
- Social Impact Design
- Design thinking
- Zaleski, K., Enrile, A., Weiss, E., and Wang, X. (eds) (2019). Transnational women in the 21st century. Oxford University Press.
- Enrile, A. (2017). Ending human trafficking and modern day slavery: Freedom’s journey. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, Inc.