Expert in elite athlete injury prevention and rehabilitation with an emphasis in outdoor sports and rock climbing
Clinical Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy, Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy
- physical therapy
- movement science
- the movement system
- injury prevention
- musculoskeletal disorders
- rock climbing injuries
- outdoor sports injuries
- strength and conditioning
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Orthopedic residency mentor and UE elite athlete fellowship mentor
- Elite athlete physical therapist
- Chinese National Team Physical Therapist
- USA Olympic Training Centers Rotations
- USA National Team Overseas Travel
- USA Olympic Team Trials Medical
- World Championships Coverage
- Author of three books on preventing injury:
- Vagy, Jared. Climb Injury Free. Los Angeles: The Climbing Doctor, 2016.
- Vagy, Jared and Grosserode, Steve. Prevent Soccer Injuries. Los Angeles: Movement Solutions Press. 2016.
- Vagy, Jared. The Ultimate Climber: Prevent Injury and Peak Performance. Los Angeles: The Climbing Doctor, 2014.