Expert on gene expression and cell and tumor growth
Associate professor of biochemistry and molecular biology, Keck School of Medicine of USC
- biochemical signaling in cancer cells
- biochemistry of GTP-binding proteins
- discovery and development of novel inhibitors of angiogenesis – the process by which new blood vessels are formed to fuel the growth and metastasis of tumors
- cell growth and development
- molecular and cellular biology
- Founder and chief scientific officer, Cell-Matrix Inc.