Expert on cell biology, drug targeting and dry eye
Professor of Ophthalmology and Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- cell biology
- molecular motors
- chemotherapeutic drugs
- transport (cellular)
- macromolecular drug delivery
- endocytosis and exocytosis
- Dry eye and ocular surface disorders
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Drug delivery
- Targeted therapy
- Cytoskeleton and Cell Biology
- Microscopy and live cell imaging
My previous experience is largely in promotional videos for the school and university, or in discussion with reporters by phone.
I am comfortable on television if the questions are provided and discussed in advance but prefer print.
I will not do live radio.